Friday, September 29, 2006

RON HENRY-laid back style







I've had the pleasure of working with Ron Henry as his apprentice. I've worked with other photographer but none had his laid back style capturing moments in such away he did- He is in control with out being in the way. I love the way he captures the family shots- He set the bride and groom in place and lets the rest of the family stand where they feel most comfortable. Ron said doing this he found captures personalities. He said just let life happen and it shows in his images. He works quick and get the family and wedding party back to what they need to be doing- having a wedding.
Aspiring photographer - VJ
Hi Ron, Hope it didn't rain for you at the park.
Thank you very much for letting me come along,
I really appreciate it. It was a good wedding.
The bride was great and her dad as well. It was
great watching you do your magic. You're super fast.
Have a lot to learn but already I picked up some
good things I think. Can't wait to see all the pictures.
Have a good weekend and again Thanks!
MV

Ron Henry has worked weddings with a guest list of Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Andrea Agassi and Steffi Graff..just to mention a few.
Mountain Home Lodge in Leavenworth, Brad and Kathy (lodge owners) had many positive things to say about him.
OK_________Thank you so much for your kind words!!
Thanks for your comments- I would like if I may follow up on a couple of things (Shooting style) True I feel -keeping out of the way and just let moments happen is always better. Keeping it real as they say.
If I was to describe my goal with one word it would be- longevity. Making images tell your story that last. I feel each wedding has a little story to tell me. So I go to each wedding with an open mind and a keen eye looking for your story.
If you can feel and relive the moments of your wedding years later. I have done my job..It is that simple-Ron Henry Photography/Story teller.-)
Thanks so much to all the photographers I have got to know and worked with in the past years. I feel privileged to know each and every one of you.
To my wedding clients (Friends)-Your wedding is an important day and thanks so much for letting me be apart of your new beginning.
And Last_________
Special thanks to Jonathan King and Savanah Kent for all you hard work and support..
Ron Henry

No comments: