Sunday, November 26, 2006

Capture the raw, honest moments





"We check out your photos often... they are all fantastic... I am a big fan!" Monique
"Sincere emotion, and candid elements are what drive his unaffected art." Sheila




"Ron Henry is that rare photographer who is able to capture the raw, honest moments in between. Even more impressive, he does so flawlessly and without imposition. Therefore it is no surprise to learn that spontaneity, sincere emotion, and candid elements are what drive his unaffected art." Sheila Swift singer song writer Houston, Texas,
Photo's by: Ron Henry Photography






The Golf Club at Newcastle
Imagine a sunset ceremony on Newcastle’s Prestwick Terrace overlooking Lake Washington, Seattle and Bellevue skylines and the Olympic Mountains.

"The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread." Mother Teresa




"Ron, Yeah, thanks for working with us! Of course I appreciate your work,
that's what make you stand out from the rest!




We LOVE LOVE LOVE them - amazing shots! Thank you so much. We just got
back into town, and of course I cannot remember the
details of our package. Do we need to meet w/ you to go over the prints
we want? Are there more prints than those posted on the web site? Let me
know the scoop....
Thank you so much -
we felt our wedding was perfect,
and now that the pictures are perfect too ...Everything perfect!
-kristie

Ron,
The pictures are fantastic! I just love them so
much! You captured the day in a way that was just so unbelievably magical...
we felt like we were reliving it all over again!
Also, can you email me May's contact
information?
Thanks so much!!!

-Rachel

Ron,
My fiance and I are planning to wed this Aug 19th (in the evening on
Bainbridge Island) - Wendy Wojick suggested that we look at some of
your work and both Sean and I love your talent for capturing the
unscripted moments of the weddings you've shot. We would love to have
you photograph our union if you are available. Please let me know if
Aug. 19th 2006 will work for you, if so please book us for that date.
Best wishes,

kirstin


hey ron
i went to your site - that was impressive - would you consider coming to my shooting classes and talking about your philosophy of composition? your pictures were amazing:)
hope to talk to you soon

- anna chen


Hi Ron,
I'm writing to inquire about wedding photography for Saturday, August 19, 2006. (wedding at 5:00 p.m). My fiance, Dave, and I are getting married up at Mountain Home Lodge in Leavenworth and Brad and Kathy (lodge owners) had many positive things to say about you. Trina Schneider

"Your photos turned out BEAUTIFULLY for Laurie"
"Just visited your website and or Blog site. WOW in one word !!
It looks fantastic, and your images are great. And the web/blog is so professionally put together. Just thought I'd let you know I was thinking about you and now I can see that you are doing great. I'm really impressed." Ed





"I wanted a wedding photographer who could capture the
spontaneity and candid, unscripted moments of our day
and uncover their meaning. It's amazing how much
love, life, and community Ron was able to capture in
our wedding photos. Even those who weren't able to
make it to the wedding said that the pictures made
them feel as if they were there!"

Thao Le







No comments: